Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Parks Rule!!

I was talking to Mark last night about how being a stay at home mom is work too... But then I think about my day with them this past Monday, and it was a great (work) day!

Cami LOVED the swings!! She would just giggle every time I pushed her. I was a little nervous at first, but I quickly saw that it held her in and she was excited to be there.

Grant did so good at the park! He listen to me, and even ate his lunch!! I am always worried about taking him out, because I don't know if it's going to be a power struggle. Monday was a great day.

He's such a ham!! I love him to death!!

I took this picture of Cami, and then realized it looked like someone...

I love that she looks like him, because secretly, I think she's going to end up looking a lot like her Aunt Morgan, no complaints!!

2 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

So cute Rachel!

bingham 5 said...

I just want to eat her chubbies!