Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunshine

Growing up, I remember my parents calling me their 'Rae of sunshine'. I can honestly say that now I have my own 'sunshine'... Though her name isn't Rae, it's Cami. She is such a good kid, and is almost always happy. I love going and getting her out of her crib in the morning, because she's usually laughing.

Mark and I were talking today, and we can't believe she is almost a year!! It has flown by so fast!! We were in her room after her nap, and she stood by herself for a good 10 seconds. Am I ready for my baby to not be a baby anymore?? Not really, but I do enjoy her!!

My brave little pumpkin!! She is getting fast on this thing!!! And wants to go everywhere her big brother goes... Off the porch included.

Eating her bubbles.

This is probably my favorite outfit so far. I am so glad that she is part of our family. I could use another one of her... Maybe two.

1 comment:

Malita Bingham said...

She has really pretty eyes!