Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Cami!


At 7:25 AM, Cami was officially 1 years old today!! I had preschool today, but afterwards we all went down for a nap, and I just laid there holding my little girl. Cami has brought so much happiness and love into our family and into my own life. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter and I enjoy her so much!!

Cami has grown so much these past few months. I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Today I noticed that she is cutting her last 2 teeth on the bottom, which will give her 8 chompers. She loves to talk, and scream if she can't be heard. I would say that 95% of the time she is smiling, and BOY does she smile and flirt with everyone. She is very out going, and loves the attention. Grant has a push/ride tonka truck, and her favorite thing is to get on it and push herself around. She is getting so she likes being with Daddy more and when he comes home, she can't get out of my arms fast enough! However, she still loves going shopping with me, and is so good at just hanging out while we're out. She still is not walking, and I can't see that happening for a while. She'll stand on her own, until she notices what she's doing and she'll fall to the ground. She still loves Grant to death, and for the most part, Grant still loves her too. I hope she knows how much she is loved!!

We are not doing much today. We will have her favorite food for dinner, roman noodles and brownies for desert. On Saturday the Maroney's and my mom will be out here for dinner and cake/pie. I am so excited!! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL, I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

She is adorable and when you wrote that she smiles 95% of the time I went and looked at all of the pictures there are of her and the only ones where there wasn't a huge grin on her face was when she was sleeping.