Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preschool

Grant had been put down on a waiting list for the school districts preschool. They called me a week before school started to let me know that Grant could attend! I was so excited, and Grant, well he was off the walls!!

The school provides a bus ride to and from school every day! When I'd ask him if he wanted me to take him for his first day, he told me, "No Mom, I want to ride the bus." And so I let him. He wasn't even scared!!

They had a meet the teacher day, and we took him. He walked in and introduced himself to everyone in the class, and wanted to know their names. He is so going to be my future school president!!
I am so upset!! I took a ton of pictures with my camera, but when I downloaded them, they weren't there!!! So I guess this is the picture I get to keep to remember his first day of preschool!

No comments: