Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Big Brother

Growing up, I didn't have brothers that were nice to me, or even looked out for me (usually it was them who teased me the most). I always wanted that "big" brother person, someone I was close to. This is something I watch my son do, and something that brings me happiness. I love that he cares, and watches out for his little sisters. He never wants to leave Cami out (Kara is still to young). If he gets something, he wants to make sure Cami gets the same thing. It makes me so happy to watch him, and know I am trying my hardest to raise him right. Today, we were getting ready to go outside to play. I was looking for my shoes, and I came into the kitchen and found this.
Only one word can describe this: JOY! I am so glad my boy loves and takes care of his sister!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love that second picture with Cami's huge smile. Your kiddos are awesome. I miss them so much and I'm so excited to see them in a couple weeks.