Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess!!

In the midst of Kara being sick, my other baby girl turned 3! I wanted her to have a great birthday, and though it didn't turn out like I had imagined, she still had a great time. She decided she wanted a princess party. And that is what she got.
Don't look to close... I am still learning and by the time I was ready to decorate the barbie, I was flustered and just threw some frosting on.
Cami is such a delight! She has just enough of me to not question that she is mine. But Cami loves to dress up and is into all the girlie things, like painting her nails, and getting her hair done. Cami is by far my most laid back child. She's easy going, and likes to go with the flow. She loves, LOVES, nursery and playing with other kids. I am amazed with her, because she loves to introduce herself to everyone. I am so glad she came to my family!! I love you Cami Joanne!!

No comments: