Monday, December 7, 2009

Cami's Blessing

NOT the best family picture, but what a day! I am so grateful for Mark, and that he is a worthy priesthood holder. Yesterday, I watched him bless our little girl. He was so nervous, but I knew he would do a good job, and he did. I love that we are able to experience this together. I love Cami's sweet spirit, and that she is such a good baby. I love that Grant loves her to death, and is always wanting to be with her. This morning, I watched him lay with her on the floor. I usually have to work to get her to smile, but she gives them to him easily.

I want to thank both Mark's and my family for coming down to be with us.

2 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

So cute! I wish you lived closer so I could have come!

Kendi said...

I so love Cami's yawn! What a beauty she is. I love you Rachel and I felt so happy for you on Sunday as I watched you watch Mark give Cami a blessing. You deserve all that you've been given.