Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 2 Months!


Cami is officially two months today!! It has been a great 2 months, and I am very grateful to be her mother. She is a very good baby, and has only had a few problems. She had thrush about a month ago, and just recently her tear duct was plugged... Not so fun! This past week I took her into the Dr and she weighed 12 pounds 1 ounce and was 23 inches long. She is 90% for both her height and weight! She is getting really good at holding her head up and loves to smile, especially at Papa Maroney! Grant still loves her to death. It is very sweet to watch the both of them; I can tell that she wants to get up and go play with him! Happy 2 Months Cami, I love you!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I have the cutest little niece!

ScottNLili said...

Oh man! I wanna squish and kiss those chubby cheeks!
Hope the 4 of you are doing great!