Thursday, February 11, 2010

The time is NOW!


The time is NOW!!! I had worked so hard to start losing the baby weight, but some where, some how I lost that motivation. I am facing the raw detail... I am a food addict!! I LOVE FOOD!! I love chocolate, I love cookies, I love cheese cakes, but more than everything, I LOVE COOKING A GOOD MEAL FOR MY HUSBAND!! I am not sure where I came up with the idea that in order to cook a good meal, it needs lots of fatty things in them. So here we go....

My name is Rachel, and I am a food addict. I am going to over come this, because I don't want to continually struggle with it for the rest of my life. I am going to do this in a healthy manner, and will learn to do it right. I will change my life style, so it will be an example for my children. I will change my life, so that my husband will be around longer. I will change my life, so that I am happier and healthier. I will NOT wait for tomorrow, I am going to do it today!

So. Goodbye chocolate, thank you for the comfort you gave me in the moment. Goodbye cookies, how I'll miss you with milk. Goodbye cheesecakes, I was never the biggest fan of you anyways. Goodbye Big Hunks, you have been my favorite, but I can't afford the extra 230 calories a day! Goodbye french fries, my hips never liked you anyways. Goodbye to you Pepsi... I will miss you the most. You have helped me through the sleepless nights, and helped regain some push to get through my day, but you are the worst culprit of them all. Goodbye to ALL my unhealthy habits, and HELLO to feeling good again! I've missed my skinny clothes WAY to long!! Let the games begin!

5 comments:

Zombie said...

I wish you lived closer so we could help each other! I'm the same way! But my weakness is ice cream! Ugh! I'm rooting for you!

Malita Bingham said...

I hear ya! Baby steps...I need to keep going in the right direction and not go backwards! Good Luck!

Brenda Sue said...

Good Luck Rachel!! You'll do great!

Erna said...

I gave up coke, my most favorite, in January. I thought I could treat myself once a month, not so. I had it 3 days in a row! So, I too said good-bye forever. Check out the Eat Clean books by Tosca Reno she's awesome. Oxygen magazine has month long food plans and workouts too. Good Luck!

bingham 5 said...

good luck to you - its killing me!