Wednesday, July 7, 2010

8 Months!!

My little toad in 8 months!! It has gone by so fast, and I can honestly say that I've stopped to enjoy most of it! For those that don't know, I stopped working back in June. I am so very grateful that I can be at home with my children.

On 6/10/2010, I went to pick up the kiddo's from Grandma Maroney, and Papa was there.
Much to my surprise, Papa had found 2 teeth coming through on Cami's lower jaw. I was a little disappointed, only because I didn't figure it out. She wasn't like Grant, and was not AT all grumpy. She just wasn't sleeping!! So Cami has 2 teeth, and I'm pretty sure 2 more are coming in on the sides!

Cami has wanted to be mobile for so long!! She gets angry because she can't keep up with Grant. The last part of June, she finally discovered how to crawl correctly, up until then she kind of swam.

Mark and I are amazed at how quickly she started moving, and now we have to watch her like a hawk! Also, on my birthday, she started to make her 1st "sound", "maaa". I LOVED IT!! Grant's 1st sound weas "daa"... It was a great birthday present!!

I love Cami so much. She is such a sweet little spirit, and brings so much warmth and joy to our home!! I love you Cami Jo, happy 8 months!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

She's beautiful! I'm glad that you get to be a stay at home mom, but I do miss seeing her and Grant everyday.