Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping at Patigonia Lake

About two weeks ago I was talking to Mark about going camping. We decided that we would go to Patagonia Lake, which is about an hour and a half away. We invited the Maroney's and my parents. The Maroney's had some previous plans, and so it was just us and my parents. I was fully prepared to sleep in a tent, but Mark had asked around and found a trailer for us to stay in.... AND BOY WAS I GLAD!! It was very hot, and had we not had the camper, we wouldn't have made it!!

Cami loved being there. She was not grumpy, and she played hard, and slept harder!!

This was the first time we had gone camping at a lake. The boys were able to fish, and ask Mark put it, he caught a lot of rocks... Next time babe.

It was great to just hang out there and enjoy being with the kids. They were both so good.

We decided that we would only stay one night, instead of two. It was hot, and I really just wanted my bed. Knowing that we would be going to church the next day, I really wanted to kids to be in the beds too!

While we were there, we were all sitting around, and Cami was on the couch with my parents. We were distracted by Grant, and Cami made her move... Off the couch!! So she has her first "shiner". My poor little girl!!

No comments: