Friday, January 7, 2011

Denial, it's not a river in Egypt

I feel horrible, but I just can't seem to get excited... Maybe because this took us by complete surprise...

We found out we were expecting the night of the dance (the Saturday before Thanksgiving). I made Mark go buy a pregnancy test at Walmart, haha, it's a story to tell the baby when it's older!

I had my first doctors appointment yesterday. It went really well. I was worried that she was going to be upset because we managed to not wait the 3 years she requested, but she was excited and glad to be able to see me again, every month. I truly love my Dr! I'm 10 weeks, due August 5, 2011. So here's to denying it... just a little bit longer.

5 comments:

Rioux Family said...

Haha that sounds like me when I found out. Don't worry, I'll be happy for you ;)

Darcee said...

Pregnancies (even planned ones) were always hard pills for me to swallow. It usually took me to the birth to come to terms with the fact that things were going to be okay. The good news is that I've always been happy in the end.

August 5th is Katie's birthday--so that would be a good day!

Unknown said...

Really?? Her bday was the 5th?? That's funny because we were thinking of naming her Catherine (caty) if it's a girl!!

Erna said...

Congrats!

Darcee said...

That would be awesome!