Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

It was the night before Christmas, and the cleaning elves visited my house!! What a blissful 2 hours that was =)I was so nervous about everything turning out right for Grant. This is the first Christmas that he has understood things, and I wanted him to have good memories!

Months ago I knew I wanted Grant to have a train table. But I wanted it to have a race track on the other side... so we were left with one choice, build it ourselves. Mark has a rocking horse that his mom painted, and he has always been proud of it (yes, Ruth, he loved and cherishes those things you did for him). So with that, we did it. And I am so glad that we put forth that effort!! I feel the table came out ok, but Grant LOVED it, can I say more??

Santa wanted to bring Cami another barbie... which she wouldn't be playing with for another 2 years, but Santa wants her to have a collection. Feeling bad, a last minute decision was made, and she got a little slide. GREAT MOVE, she has so much fun with it!!

Cami had so much fun!! There were toys everywhere, not to mention the chocolate too!

Grant pretty much played with the table ALL day. Santa also brought him some new trains and tracks. I love seeing him so happy!! And he kept telling everyone, Merry Christmas!!

We did not make it up to see my family, and because of that I was sad. But I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband and two wonderful kids who filled my day with love and joy. I hope your Christmas was just as great!!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

How precious is that! What a great Mom.