Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peace Maker

Oh my little Princess. Lately, I have noticed that Cami is our peace keeper. On Monday, while getting things done, Mark and I got into a heated conversation (it doesn't happen much). While talking to him, I could hear this little voice coming from the back of the car saying, "STOP!!". As soon as we stopped talking, she was happy.

A few days later, Grant and I started at it, and soon after, I heard this little voice saying, "STOP!!!". And when we stopped and looked and her, she was happy again.

I've also noticed how she handles Grant. He can get a little emotional, just like his mommy. She is quick to rub his back, and meet him with a hug. I am very surprised by her role, but I love watching her little personality develope more.
My little diva!!
I wish I hadn't had my finger over the flash, because I LOVE LOVE Cami's smile!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I love Cami, except that she looks bigger than I remember her and I was there a week and a half ago. Also she has the sweetest little voice that makes you want to please her.

Salazar Family said...

She is so sweet and she looks just like you!! All your kids do actually......very good looking kids!! I mists you Rach!!

Salazar Family said...

That should have said miss......