Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tractor Fun.

We have lived in our home almost a year. Our goal, early on, was to borrow a tractor from one of Mark's friends. After nagging Mark enough, he went and picked it up. It was short lived, because the tractor had to go back the week we got it. So every night Mark made the best of it, and tore out at least 10 trees!! We have a few more up front that need to come out, so that we can put a circle drive in, but I am stil happy!! And of crouse, Daddy can't work on it unless Grant is with him. They had a good time just pulling tree's out =)
Kara LOVING the dirt. FYI, I do not let my children run around outside without clothes on. I had ran out to take a picture of the boys, and she quickly escaped!
Cami does not like loud noises. She kept clear.
This is one of the few reasons I love Sierra Vista, and why I love living where I do!

No comments: