Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye, Hello!

It has been a few weeks since I've posted anything, and I apologize. They sure have been busy! Christmas Eve we spent it with Mark's family. It was a very nice night, and I enjoyed the program that Ruth put on. I'm amazed at how creative and thoughtful she is! Mark, myself & the kids spent Christmas morning out here. Grant didn't fully understand the gift thing, and opened every present under the tree. Which was ok, Cami is way to young to care!!

After we opened gifts, the family came out and we had the BEST cinnamon rolls ever (thanks to Bethany & Ruth's recipe!!)


After breakfast, we had to hurry to my parents house in Casa Grande for lunch. We were a little late, but Megan & Rusty stayed there until we arrived.



Mark decided to go to the Dunes for New Years Eve, and so I decided to stay in Casa Grande with my family for the week. It didn't make much sense to put the kids in the car every other day, for 2 and a half hours. It was the longest week of my life! I missed Mark SO much!! But I am glad he had fun at the dunes!



I had to be home this past Sunday because... I started back to work on the 4th. The first day was not as hard as I imagined, but Tuesday and Wednesday were extremely hard! Mark & I decided that I would work until the end of March, and then I would be a stay at home mom & wife. My prayers have been answered, and I am so excited!!



I have been so blessed this past year! I married the man of my dreams, and together we welcomed a beautiful daughter together. I have been able blessed with health and a healthy family. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.


(Marcus & Grant exchanged gifts! It was so cute, they really do love each other!!)

No comments: