Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grant


My little Grant... I never knew that little boys were capable of being such sweet lovable kids, but Grant is!!!He loves to cuddle and give kisses.

He is very loving towards his little sister. Cami is going through this phase, where she wants to be held 24/7 and doesn't sleep unless you are holding her. So, doing things like cooking, cleaning or just breathing, becomes harder because of this. Grant has been such a great help with her.

The other day I put her in a high chair, and a toy in front of her. I turned around to start making dinner and I could hear Grant by her. I turned around and he had her arm, trying to teach her how to play with it. She loves him, and can't keep her eyes off him.

When he lays on the floor with her and just talks to her, it makes being their mom the most rewarding. It's hard having 2 kids 2 years apart, but it's moments like those, that make my days worth it!! I love Grant. He is such an awesome little guy!!

No comments: