Friday, March 19, 2010

A month of first

It seems like I blink and Cami is doing something new!! It is very different with her, than it was with Grant. With Grant, I couldn't wait for him to get to the next stage, and with Cami, I am ok with her taking her time. I enjoy her being small. This past month, Cami, has started eating cereal, laughing, sleeping through the night and rolling over.

I made sure that the first time she ate cereal, Mark was here and could help with that moment.

Of course she had a check up last week, where her dr said she was to heavy and that we needed to start feeding her less and making her go longer between feedings... Uh, how do you tell a baby, "sorry no food for you, even though it's been 3 hours!!??"

But I love her chubby cheeks. She is such a happy baby. Although, she just wants to be held 99% of the time. My poor MIL - and Grant!!

She didn't wait for daddy to come home for the first time she rolled over. She does a lot now, but only when Mark isn't around. I'm amazed at how fast she is growing!! I love being her mommy!!

1 comment:

bingham 5 said...

those are some cheeks on that girl! She is adorable!