Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Saturday!!

The last Saturday before Christmas!! There is a million things I still need to get done, but I really want my children to enjoy this time of year!! Our ward had a "breakfast with Santa Clause"... HOW COULD I TURN THIS DOWN??!! The best part was that Grant woke up asking for pancakes!!! Bonus number two!!

I texted Aunt Shelby last night to see if she was going... And she came, just to spend time with the kids!!! What an awesome Aunt!!

Cami was NOT having any part of Santa!! Which didn't surprise me.

Grant just loved seeing Santa again. As soon as he walked into the room, Grant got so exited!! And when it was his turn to sit on his lap, the two just talked and talked. It was great... I am so glad he is old enough to love and enjoy these things!!

After that we needed to go get some things to finish up Grant's Christmas present. As we were walking into Lowe's, Mark noticed that their workshop was building a train today. But we didn't "preregister", and wasn't sure if they had room...

Yeah, they did and Grant was SO excited to build something with his daddy!! It was such a fun day for Grant!!!

No comments: