Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Tree!!!


It's a few days late, but we got our Christmas tree put up! My mom has in years past bought a new Christmas tree "theme". One year while I was spending Christmas with her, I really wanted to do a old time Christmas theme, with wood ordaments and all that jazz. Last year I borrowed that theme, and still had it, so I put it up. I love it!! I makes me want to put in White Christmas and watch it over and over and over and over ;)

Grant offically LOVES everything about Christmas! He especially loves the lights. I surprised him by putting some up in his room, which he loved. I sooo like this time of year!!

2 comments:

Kendi said...

It's official...you are one cool mom! How cool is that to have lights in your room. Will you come and do my room too?

I miss you!

Rioux Family said...

That's awesome :) I love Christmas too