Monday, February 7, 2011

Brrr!!!!

On Thursday morning, Mark came in to tell me that it was 0 degree's!!! Now, to most (not Kendi) THAT IS FREEZING!!!! It was so cold. I know they had to close the Army base here to repair damaged water mains... The close meant that Mark had Friday off, YAY!!! We got up and went into Sierra Vista to do something. When we got back, it was in the 40's and this is what we came home too.

Dead cactus'. Sad.

Our house didn't have any problems!! Around us, people had frozen wells, and no heat. I truly count my blessings!!

2 comments:

Kendi said...

I still think that 0 is cold! You may have been colder than us as we had a bit of a warming spell. Sorry about the cactus...it always stinks to lose those beautiful things...J/K...I never liked cactus! You can now plant a beautiful tree in its place!

Love you bunches!!

Rioux Family said...

You can come get some of our cactus. It's everywhere!