Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Little Diva


I'm not sure why, but I never pictured having a little girl like Cami. She is very girly, and then she has times when she just wants to play in the dirt. Either way, I love this little girl to death!! She is always there to make everyone smile. Lately, she has just become this social butterfly and loves to entertain people!! I cannot go to the store without someone stopping me to tell me how beautiful and amazing her smile is, and I don't disagree at all.

Cami is really into purses/handbags. It's pretty funny because I don't carry around either. I dislike them!! But she loves them!! She also loves clothes. I am really surprised with her because she already puts on some clothes by herself. Grant barely started doing that!!!

She had her 15 month check up last week. She was 23 pounds and 30 inches. When they gave her the shots, she cried for under a minute, and BAM, she was OK. She is walking/climbing all over the place, but she does not talk. She'll babble now and then, but she doesn't really do that. I figured, why talk when you have a big brother looking out for your needs and talking for you? This past Saturday we went to my parents house. We got into the car and Grant wanted some crackers. When I handed them to him, he then told me, Cami wants some too! He is always telling me what she wants or needs. I love them!! It is touching to watch their bond grow!

2 comments:

Kendi said...

Dang girl! She is gorgeous!!! Both of my girls went...awwww, she is so cute! I will have to go through their dress up bin and find some extra purses for her. You are going to love all these fun things that are just beginning to happen with having a girl. Enjoy because before you know it, she will be all grown up!

Alison said...

Do I have the cutest niece or what?! She is adorable and has personality, what more could you ask for.