Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a quiet 4th of July. I know I should be letting my kids run around, and play in the water, and all of that fun stuff. But we just did things around the home. Later we went to Jack and Patty's for dinner. It was nice to watch the kids play. My body just hurts quite a bit right now, so I liked that they were able to get out and play.

While the kids were napping and Mark was making ice cream, I made sugar cookie dough, in hopes the kids would decorate them when they woke up. However, we ended up just heading into town. So today (the 5th) I made up for it, and we decorated them.
Grant being the older one got what to do, Cami on the other hand just enjoyed the extra sugar! Gosh, I love her, and I say that with the biggest grin!!
I guess they didn't understand the only decorating the cookies...
My little diva. She is just a poser. Whenever she sees a camera, she cheeses right up.
What is not to love about this face???

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

I think that picture of Grant looks a lot like Rusty! So cute!

Alison said...

Your children never cease to make me smile with their adorableness! And sugar cookies with frosting sound really good right now.