Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ugh.

35 weeks, 5 days, and still counting. This picture was taken at 34 weeks, but you get the drift of it.
I am surprised how different this pregnancy is compared to the other two. For the longest time I was in denial, and I refused to face the music. But baby Maroney is not letting me forget right now HOW pregnant I am (or feel!). I've gained 10 pounds less than I did with Grant and Cami, and I'm hoping it stays right there. Mark and I have a very comfortable bed, well at least I thought so until about 2 weeks ago. Now every time I get in it my hips ache and I want to cry because of the pain. The only comfort I have is the couch, which gives me a strong reminder that they need to be cleaned, and soon!!! I won't even get into the heat, because it's enough said. I've started doing the pregnancy shuffle when I walk, and I try SO hard not to. But in this heat, I honestly have to remind myself to take a step and then another one. This pregnancy is different, in the fact that right now I don't really want to eat. Nothing, NOTHING sounds good to me. Wait, I take it back, ice water sounds great all the time.

This baby is getting ready to come into this world. At 32 weeks we had another ultrasound and it is measuring big, almost 3 weeks ahead big. The tech told us that it had a big head and big cheeks, thanks Mark for that ;). I just had my start of weekly visits to my doctor. Man, I really like her, and I feel that I'm in good hands. She had scheduled my c-section for the 29th, but moved it up 2 days, and yes I was excited. She did say she would probably take the baby early, if, and I mean IF, I go into labor on my own. Which I'm sure my body doesn't know how to do.

So here's to the next 20 days, and trying to get everything done that I need (or want) to get done!!

2 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

Oh, how exciting! I wish you lived closer so that we could get together! I can't believe you are about to have baby #3. Can't wait to see pictures when it comes!

Alison Hixson said...

You are getting so close! Hang in there!