Monday, September 26, 2011

2 months!

Kara is now 2 months old!! Now it seems like time is flying by a little faster, which makes me sad. We still struggle with sleeping at night, but we are slowly working on getting better!!
She had her doctors appointment on Friday and weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces, which is 50%. I was surprised because she spits up so much!! But the doctor didn't seemed worried. She had a good check-up, including shots, which wasn't so fun. But much to my surprise, she is doing really well with them. I have to take her to get some labs done, and I am not looking forward to that. I have never had to have this done, so I'm very nervous!
She is also slowly becoming a more happy, and content baby. She had a hard time adjusting to life in the beginning, but she is getting better. She loves to smile at me, and being held. She is starting to coo, which I had forgotten how much I love listening to that!!

Overall, she is a good baby, and we all love having her with us, especially Grant!!! I can't keep him away from her!!! =)

2 comments:

Rioux Family said...

She's way cute!

Malita Bingham said...

That first picture is just pure contentment! SO CUTE@@