Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Labor Day weekend!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Kara's blessing day fell on Labor day. Which was good in some ways, and not so good because some people already had plans. My family has gone camping in the past, but since everyone has moved away, it has stopped. So this past Labor day, Mark borrowed a camping trailer from a friend and we had my parents trailer down here and they were all able to semi-camp. HA! I am glad that they came down. My kids LOVED having Marcus around to play with!
Megan and Crispin came down Saturday early afternoon. The kids ran, and ran, and ran! They didn't stop until it was time to go to bed.
I am so glad we have land where we can do different things. Saturday night, the men made dutch oven chicken and potatoes. After, we let the kids make s'mores. Oh my, it was a good night!!! I wish they could have stayed longer, but I'm glad they made it at least for one night!!

No comments: