Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kara's Blessing

I've tried sitting down a few times to blog about Kara's blessing. But it ends up being short. I figure, oh well. We had a great weekend, and it was a great to watch Mark bless her. I'm so blessed to be married to a man who is worthy of the preisthood and who also has a strong testimony! Thank you Mark for being so wonderful!!
Pretty sad that these are the few pictures I have of Kara in her blessing dress!! I guess I had better take some more before she out grows the dress... which she may have already done!!
It was nice to have my parents and Megan's family here. It makes me miss the rest of my family, but I am glad they traveled to be here! And I'm also grateful for the Maroney's, who are always supportive and here to help!!

2 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

You look so good Rachel!!

Alison said...

I love you and your family!