Monday, December 19, 2011

2nd annual Black Frid.... I mean Thursday

OK, this just makes me sad. I feel so bad for the employees who have to work earlier and earlier each year on Black Friday, because of, well me! This year I wasn't going to go, but thought, oh why not?? And SO my wonderful husband agreed to go with me! He even bought us hot chocolate!
They had 2 things (1 thing for each kid) that we wanted to get. So we seperated, and waited. Mark was a good sport about it all.
We had to take Kara with us. Though, I was VERY judgeful of those parents last year who brought their kids out with them, Kara is a really fussy baby and it make me nervous to leave her with people, even Grandma :(. Surprisingly, she did amazing!!! And I have yet to hear from CPS about it, HA HA HA!!!

I did work Friday morning at 4 AM. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, other than being really sick. But then again, I really like my side job.

Here's to another Black Frid.... Thursday!!!

No comments: