Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sealing!


For those that don't remember, Mark & I got married because we didn't know how long it would take for my sealing cancellation to go through. I am HAPPY to announce that we are going to be sealed on Saturday January 23rd at 11:15 AM. We are planning on having a picnic after and invite our family & friends to come (Uh-mmm Kimberly & Ross!!). I am so excited to celebrate our one year anniversary! I love Mark more everyday. He is the better half of me, and I am not complete without him. If you have any questions let me know! Guest going to the sealing need to be there at 10:45. See you guys then!!

3 comments:

Zombie said...

I'm so happy for you Rachel!!!!

bingham 5 said...

I wish we could make it. Congrats to both of you - seeing the kids in white at the temple with the both of you is so precious and a memory to never be forgotten.

Love you guys!
Annie

Julie said...

SO HAPPY for you :) That is awesome! Just two more days! And I can only imagine how beautiful your kiddos will look all dressed in white!