Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My little happy girl!!

Cami is just an awesome little girl!! She is such a happy and smiley baby. She is almost 6 months old, and boy has time gone by quickly!! Her doctor said she was to chubby and that we needed to cut back on how much we're feeding her, and also to make her go longer between feedings. She was 16 pounds at this visit... I was quite taken back by this, and today I pulled out a journal I'm keeping for Grant. I looked up how much Grant weighed around this time, and I found an entry saying he weighed 21 pounds at 8 months... So I am not worried AT ALL!!

Cami is cute though. She has started having more personality lately. She loves to make this growling noise, which is pretty funny to watch. She is just an easy, loveable baby. I'm so glad she came to our family!!

3 comments:

Salazar Family said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe she is already 6 months old!! My Skyler turns 2 tomorrow... Time really does fly when youre having fun!

Alison Hixson said...

Wow, she is a chunk!! jk! She is adorable! I can't decide who she looks like...I am thinking way Bingham! What do you think??

Unknown said...

Good question Alison... Some days I think to myself "WOW, I was really cute baby!!" I can totally see myself in her.. And other days I think "WOW, Mark was such a cute baby!!" I there are days when I see Mark in her. She is the greatest mix!! She gets those cheeks from her daddy though.