Saturday, June 5, 2010

My kiddo's

I am still amazed that Grant and Cami still adore each other. I thought it was funny to her my mother in law tell me about how Grant had gone down for a nap, and so she placed Cami on the floor a ways away from him. I guess she had rolled over to him and started playing with whatever body part she could get. My MIL moved Cami away, and again, she rolled over to him. She figured out that she can't let Cami play on the floor if Grant is sleeping.

Grant is a good big brother. He is getting better with his words, and will tell me if Cami is crying or sleeping, or just where Cami is. My favorite moments are the ones when Grant doesn't know I'm watching, and he'll hug or kiss Cami.

On our trip to Casa Grande last weekend, they were so funny!! Cami had fallen asleep, and so Grant started screaming "CAMI!! CAMI!!" And she woke up. After a while Grant fell asleep, and Cami just screamed, as if to say, "HEY, you can't sleep!!" I love it!!

This was the sweetest. Last Saturday morning we had decided to go for a hike, just to get out of the house. Mark and I were getting things ready, and we didn't hear anything. We went into the living room and Grant had gotten a basketball and was playing toss with Cami. IT melted my heart.

I love watching them. I know that they will start to fight more as they get older, but I hope they still remain close and good friend!!