Sunday, November 21, 2010

Date Night


Have you seen the movie "Date Night"? It is a pretty funny comedy about a husband and wife who go out on a date... A well needed date. Since I'm sort of in the Young Women's, I had to go to the stake dance last night, ugh. But my wonderful in laws came to the rescue and watched the kids, so that my wonderful husband could go with me.

He was so sweet all night. He took me to Denny's for an omelet, we went to Walmart and looked at toys, he got me hot chocolate and then whisked me off to the dance. The dance made me appreciate my old leaders and all they did for us! But over all, I had a great time with my husband, and felt semi younger ;)

Thanks Mark for a wonderful night!!

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

What's that on Mark's chin?! jk! Looks good. I like your hair. Makes me want to go blonde again and cut it short!! Oh well. I can dream! Sounds like a fun night!