- 70 days, exactly today!
- 10 Weeks exactly!!!!
- I only have 9 more Mondays left to work
- 6 more Dr visits (hopefully)
- I only have to wear my work clothes for 10 more weeks (I hope they'll fit!)
- 5 more paydays
- In 17 days, officially, I will be able to say, "I'm having a baby next month"
- Mark & I only have 7 more Saturdays to get the bathroom and Cami's bedroom done (he works 1 Saturday a month)
- 43 days left of work, good thing I'm training someone!!
Ok, so I may be a little obsessed! I'm very excited. I can't wait to see what she'll look like... To start losing this weight, ugh... To finally share her with Mark... There is so much that still needs to be done, it's overwhelming. But I am glad that the c-section is scheduled and we know that she'll be here on Friday October 23, Mark and I will have been married exactly 9 months! Bet not a lot of people can say that!